Lentiz Education Group and Lentiz International are strong partners worldwide for educational institutions in the horticultural sector. Partnerships are essential for good cooperation to advance mutual goals and interests. Our partners can be individuals, businesses, organisations, government and educational institutions.
Lentiz in a nutshell
International oriented institute for education
- Broad range of activities in Europe, China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, South Africa, Kenia and Oman
- India: for example in Gujarat Knowledge Society, Delhi
- China: in Beijing, Shanghai, Ningxia, Liaoning, Jiangsu, Shaanxi and Yunnan
- Accredited BTEC Center (Business & Technology Education Council) by Edexel/Pearson
- Member of various international agricultural networks such as Food Tech Holland and Food innovation Academy
- Participating in Human Capital Agenda of the Dutch government and the Greenport Horti Campus
- Member of Jiangsu Agri-Greenport, China
- Member of China Urban Modern Agriculture Vocational Education Group
- Borderless Network Partner
We may also partner with you to achieve our mission in building a strong future for the next generation of growers and food producers. We have therefore forged strong partnerships with agricultural universities and colleges in The Netherlands:
- Wageningen University & Research
- Leiden University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Delft University of Technology
- InHolland University of Applied Sciences
- HAS University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
For government subsidies a strong educational partner is often required, even within the private sector, and we are willing to partner with you.
Lentiz International is situated in the World Horti Center as one of the founding partners and contributors to its success. If you are interested to build a partnership with us, feel free to contact us.